Tuesday, September 10, 2024

planning task 5: mock up of covers 1 and 2

 These are my first two mock up covers of both my magazine covers. 

for my first front cover it will feature my main image being of Bryson tiller the Rn B artist singing through the mic. this shall be a full body image where i will also offer the exclusive interview with him to interest my audience who enjoy Rn B music. However it shall also offer the option inside as well as those who are interested in Rn b to continue with the same genres throughout to keep my audience pleased. 




as well as my first front cover, my second front cover shall feature my main image including a close up shot of the DJ Hannah Laing. it shall feature her wearing headphones emphasizing and hinting to the audience that this is a DJ artist.as well as this, i shall have featured different types of house music as well such as Rn B to suit to a wide variety.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task 6: Content Pages

 In my contents pages that shall go along with my main front covers including the exclusives of both Bryson Tiller as well as Hannah Laing w...